Why Should I Sell On Commission?
The #1 Reason To Earn A Living Selling On Commission
And, if you incorporate renewing subscriptions as part of the formula then you can create sustainable, double digit income growth and profitability well into the future.
Isn’t Selling On Commission Risky?
The 5 Best Ways To Minimize Risk Selling On Commission
- Engage with sellers that:
- are recognized as industry leaders;
- can be trusted beyond reproach;
- have the inventory and resources to fulfill the order on time; and
- can afford to pay you on time;
- Sell only products that people use every day and that expire, wear down and/or get too small; eventually having to be repaired, renewed, maintained, upgraded or replaced;
- Be a master at the skills involved in closing the sale;
- Dominate your marketplace in all respects – BE the name that people trust, refer and testify to; and
- Collect your commission income when its due.
How Do I Increase My Commission Income?
The 7 Things You Need To Do To Increase Your Commission income
There are seven (7) things you need to be successful in generating huge volumes of commission incomes:
- A useful, accessible and deliverable product for which you have exclusivity in terms of marketplace and the right to secure orders within it;
- A commission agreement that clearly defines the commission that you are paid on what price as well as how and when you are paid out; and, what happens if a product is returned or rebated later on because of service and/or quality related issues. This agreement should be limitless in terms of being able to sell as much as you want without any penalties or reductions in your commissioned earning potential;
- A list of “suspects” that (a) have a qualified need for the product’s features, advantages and benefits; and (b) can afford to pay the price of the product;
- A powerful, compelling selling proposition;
- A systematized regimen & routine for establishing direct, human contact with your prospect list on a daily basis for the purposes of presenting your selling proposition;
- A script that presents a compelling enough selling proposition to consistently and reliably convert suspects into consumers; and
- A reliable follow-up system that incubates and realizes the potential of any lead that is not ready to make a purchase at the moment.
What Is The Key To Creating Consistent, Reliable Commission Income?
THE Mantra You Must Recite Every Time You Become Distracted From Dollar-productive Activities
“Do the things that I am supposed to do when I am supposed to do them then I will earn the commissions that I set out to earn.
What Are The Rules To Earning Massive Amounts Of Commission Income?
The 3 Essential Rules To Earning Massive Amounts Of Commission Income
- You cannot make money. There is a finite amount of money in the economy.
- All you have the power to accomplish is brokering a deal where a purchaser agrees to transfer money to the seller. Then, when the transaction is complete, you collect your commission.
- Even then, you will not benefit from any gain if your cost to complete is greater than or equal to your net commission earnings. Thus, every action is a risk based on the probability of that action leading towards the completion of a mutually profitable transaction.
Do you earn an income by selling on commission? The check out The GCI Blogger.com