Build Your Own Jetboat… Customization and Aluminum Hulls
Let High Caliber add a custom UHMW bottom to your aluminum-hulled riverboat using the latest bolt free attachment system.
Using our alumiweld attachment system, we’ll rotate your boat hull up and custom fit UHMW-Polyethelene (plastic) panels to the contact area of your hull in order to create an ultra slippery and durable bottom that will give you the ability to slide over gravel bars and bounce over rocks with minimal damage.
We attach UHMW via aluminum washers that are countersunk into the plastic at strategic locations on your hull and then filled with aluminum weld to create an ultra strong, HOLE & BOLT FREE finish. No holes drilled through your hull, no overtaxed bilge pumps, no ripping up your expensive interior to gain access to elongated bolt holes that allow water to stream in. Leak free, guaranteed!
Advantages Of A UHMW Bottom:
• Slide over obstacles (gravel) with ease
• High tensile strength disperses sudden impact
• Self lubricating which means less friction
• Reduces wear of your hull and protects your investment
• Cheaper than an aluminum keel plate, & more slippery too!
• Won’t create pitting of your expensive aluminum hull like a steel QT plate will. NO RUST!
• UHMW is lightweight and abrasion resistant, far outlasting steel in commercial applications
Can be replaced and repaired with greater ease than other hull protection methods
Advantages VS Other UHMW Attachment Methods:
• Can be added to any aluminum-hulled boat, without removing the interior.
• Is less expensive than keel plate/tap methods.
• Does not require bolting through your hull. NO HOLES!
• Only costs a fraction compared to the bonding glue system
Boats for Repair
Custom Stomp Grate, New kee
Countersunk UHMW hole
Finished weld washer